¡Interferencia de bloqueo de anuncios detectada!
Wikia es un sitio libre de uso que hace dinero de la publicidad. Contamos con una experiencia modificada para los visitantes que utilizan el bloqueo de anuncios
Wikia no es accesible si se han hecho aún más modificaciones. Si se quita el bloqueador de anuncios personalizado, la página cargará como se esperaba.
The Hunt Is On Editar
As part of the event, The Hunt Is On!, Rengar and Kha'Zix are assigned to defeat one another in battle. The first to score a kill on the other claims victory (assists count). The event begins randomly after Kha'Zix has used all 3 evolution points, and Rengar is in possession of the Bonetooth Necklace .
- If Kha'Zix is victorious, he gains a fourth evolution point.
- If Rengar is victorious, his Bonetooth Necklace is replaced with the Head of Kha'Zix , which grants him the bonuses of a fully stacked Bonetooth Necklace .
This event can only occur once per game, even if both teams possess both champions. A video describing the event can be found here.
- Kha'Zix was designed by David “Volty" Abecassis.
- Kha'Zix's placeholder name was Teek.
- Morello has stated Kha'Zix is not in any way related to Omen.
- The interaction between Kha'Zix and Rengar may be reference to the Alien vs Predator series.
- Kha'Zix shares the "evolution through assimilation/consumption" doctrine with the Zerg, Tyranid, Chimera Ants from Hunter x Hunter, and Cell from the Dragon Ball series.
- During his Recall Recall and Teleport Teleport animation, Kha'Zix poses similarly to the Monster from Cloverfield.
- Kha'Zix movement animation changes when he enters the brush.
- When Leap is evolved there is chance he will fly when moving, similiar to Pulsefire Ezreal and Monarch Kog'Maw.
- Kha'Zix's Void Spike ability is similar to Hydralisk's spike attack animation from Starcraft 2.
- Kha'Zix has animations listed as "Stunned" and "Knockup", they can be seen here.
- Kha'Zix is the only champion so far to have a different champion icon & splash art
- Kha'Zix adds additional quotes to his in-game dialogue based on which abilities he evolves.
- Kha'Zix shares Skarner's quote "Limb from limb."
- Mecha Kha'Zix is the first launch skin to be priced at 1350 .
- The champion bundle was seemingly priced as if Mecha Kha'Zix cost 975 , as bundles are priced with skins being 50% off their usual price.
- The skin features a new dance and a new joke.
- Kha'Zix's voice has a mechanical echo to it.
- Special particles and effects are added to Kha'Zix' skills, similar to the Battlecast Cho'Gath skin.
- Classic Kha'Zix shares visual similarities with the following:
- The Mantis, an insect that has inspired many Sci-fi creatures.
- The Xenomorph from the Alien series.
- The Space Pirates from the Metroid series.
- Mecha Kha'Zix resembles:
- Kha'Zix fought against Rengar from sunset to sunrise and was wounded during the conflict. He now seeks to consume Rengar in order to evolve into the ultimate predator.
- Kha'Zix and Rengar's rivalry is possibly a reference to the Alien vs Predator series.
- Kha'Zix, Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw originate from the Void.
Login Music Editar
Art Spotlight Editar